Want to accept payments in Wix by adding an online store to start making money with your Wix website? In this Wix tutorial, you'll learn how to create a Wix online shop to add both credit card payments in Wix and Wix PayPal payments.
If you've been wondering how to add an online store in Wix and how to accept payments on a Wix website, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to create an eCommerce site in Wix, and to get a FREE complete website creation guide to help you create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video. With that said let's go ahead and jump right in.
First off, if you don't have a Wix account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to create one for free.
To add an online store in Wix, click on 'add apps' from the left-hand side panel, and search for 'online store'. Locate the 'Wix stores' app, and click on 'add'. This will automatically create a product page on your Wix website, as well as create a new online shop icon on the left-hand side panel. This is where you can get started with your Wix online store, by adding beautiful product galleries, a mobile optimized experience, multiple payment methods and effortless inventory management.
Click on 'get started' to begin creating your online store in Wix. Under 'store manager', you can manage your products, collections, orders and more by going to the online store dashboard, where you can add your first product, set up shipping regions, set up payment methods, connect a domain and get found on Google.
When you click on 'store products' from the left-hand side panel, you can view all of your online store's existing products, including its name, type, SKU, price and inventory, you can hide a product from your online store or make it visible, click on the three little dots next to any existing product to duplicate or delete it, import physical products to your store, export your physical products to a CSV file, rearrange the order of your products from the Collections page, and add a new product.
Under 'collections', you can view your existing online store collections, as well as add a new collection. Under 'store orders', you can upgrade your Wix website to a business or eCommerce plan to accept online orders from your customers, and recover potential sales by reminding customers of products left in their cart under 'abandoned cart'.
Back in the Wix editor, under 'store manager' you can also add new products. When adding a new product to your online shop, you can name it, add images and videos, add your product's basic info, including name, ribbon, price and description, additional info sections like return policy and care instructions, custom text, product options like size color and material, inventory and shipping, visibility, promotions like coupons and email marketing campaigns, and advanced settings.
Under 'store pages', you can edit existing store pages by clicking on them to view what the shop, product page, cart page and thank you page look like, and then edit them just like you would any page on your Wix website, you can click on the three little dots next to any existing store page to view its settings, rename it, hide it or delete it, and you can click on '+ add store page' at the bottom to add a new online store page to your Wix website.
Under 'add store elements', you can customize your online store by adding a grid product gallery, a slider product gallery, related products, a product widget, a shopping cart, as well as an add to cart button.
To accept payments on Wix, click on 'store manager' and then on 'go to dashboard'. In your online store's dashboard, click on 'set up payment methods' and then on 'complete setup'. Up top, select where your business is located, and then which payment methods you wish to add to your Wix online store: credit and debit cards, PayPal, AliPay, manual and / or point of sale.
Once you're done, click on 'connect me'. After you've connected these payment methods to your site, Wix will prompt you to upgrade to a Premium Plan that lets you accept online payments. After you upgrade, you'll be good to go.
If you're not ready to upgrade to a Premium Plan, there's a workaround that you can do that allows you to accept PayPal payments on Wix. Unfortunately there's no workaround for credit or debit card payments. For that, you will have to upgrade your Wix plan.
To accept PayPal payments on Wix even without upgrading, in your Wix editor, click on 'add' from the left-hand side panel, more, and then on 'PayPal buttons'. Drag-and-drop one of the options onto your site, and then click on it to access its individual settings.
Under 'PayPal info' or settings, select what this button is for, so either selling or donating, add your PayPal account info, including your PayPal email address, the product's name, ID number, price and currency, as well as whether PayPal opens in the current window or in a new window, and then language that the button is in.
Under 'layouts', you can change what the PayPal button looks like, and under 'animations' you can add an animation to your PayPal button and customize said animation. Remember to click on the blue 'publish' button on the top right to make your changes active.
Now you know how to accept payments in Wix by adding an online store to start making money with your Wix website. As promised, to download the FREE complete website creation guide to help you create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm, just click on the link in the description box below.
So what will you sell with your Wix online store? I'd love to hear your answer and start a conversation in the comments below, and remember to click on the link in the description box below to get the FREE complete website creation guide.
If you're new around here, hi I'm Marina Lotaif from Yes To Tech, and I'd love for you to join the family. You can do so by hitting the subscribe button, and if you're already subscribed, and want to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am Eastern, just click on the bell after you subscribe and you'll be notified every single time I post. I hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS ON WIX + ADD AN ONLINE STORE IN WIX. Want to accept payments in Wix by adding an online store to start making money with your Wix website? In this Wix tutorial, you'll learn how to create a Wix online shop to add both credit card payments in Wix and Wix PayPal payments. If you've been wondering how to add an online store in Wix and how to accept payments on a Wix website, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to create an eCommerce site in Wix so you can Wix my website and start using Wix credit card apps, Wix stores, and Wix payments.
FREE COMPLETE WEBSITE CREATION GUIDE: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/dh7U8
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
- FREE complete website creation guide: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
- Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- How To Create Wix Shoutout Email Marketing Campaigns: https://youtu.be/jUnisfTUJRM
- Adding A Member Login And Page Restrictions In Wix: https://youtu.be/Z3Zy2j_RQos
- How To Setup Maintenance Page In Wix: https://youtu.be/98E3-PbBwFg
- Wix SEO: Everything You Need To Know About Wix SEO: https://youtu.be/1C5hE1Cpw2E
- How To Create A Multilingual Website In Wix: https://youtu.be/ruITOlBEGBI
DISCOUNT CODES & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
- ConvertKit (email marketing software): a 30-day free trial - https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
- Viraltag (social media marketing tool): a 14-day free trial and $15 off - https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
- Leadpages (landing page and website builder): a 14-day free trial - https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
- Interact Quiz Maker (quiz, poll and giveaway maker): a 14-day free trial - https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
- Hostinger (web hosting): 10% off with code YESTOTECH - https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
- Wix (website builder): 50% off yearly premium packages (first time users only) with code EDU_Mar17411703 - http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): a 30-day free trial - https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- Visme (presentation, infographic and visual content creator): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- Teachable (online course platform): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - http://sendmeto.teachable.com/qr9lh
SHOP THE STORE:
- Brilliant Branding: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/brilliant-branding-evergreen/
- Wonder Website: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/wonder-website-evergreen
- Traffic Takeoff: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/traffic-takeoff-evergreen
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
- Canva Crash Course: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/canva-crash-course
- ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/convertkit-tech-training-tutorials
- Power Productivity: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/power-productivity-premium
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Website: https://www.yestotech.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business, and for step-by-step video tutorials created especially for the non-techie online entrepreneur's point of view.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
How to accept payments on wix, add an online store in wix, accepting payments on wix website, adding an online store and accepting payments in wix, how to add an online store, adding an online store in wix, adding an online store, accepting payments in wix, building an online store in wix, adding credit card payments in wix, wix paypal payments, wix money, wix credit card apps, wix stores, wix online shop, wix payments, wix support, wix paypal, wix ecommerce, ecommerce site in wix, wix.com tutorial, wix my website
Tags: how to accept payments on wix, add an online store in wix, accepting payments on wix website, adding an online store and accepting payments in wix, how to add an online store, adding an online store in wix, adding an online store, accepting payments in wix, building an online store in wix, adding credit card payments in wix, wix paypal payments, wix money, wix credit card apps, wix stores, wix online shop, wix payments, wix support, wix paypal, wix ecommerce, ecommerce site in wix, wix.com tutorial, wix my website, yes to tech