Want to design your own logo for free but don't know how? When starting out in your online business, one of the first things you need to do is create your own logo, and the best part is that you can design your own logo online for free, even if you're not design-savvy. In this Canva logo design tutorial, I'll show you exactly how to DIY a logo so that you can create a logo for free with Canva.
So stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to create a logo with Canva to stand out online, and to get a FREE cheat sheet with 9 amazing online business tools like Canva that you can use in your online business to save time and boost your productivity. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video. With that said let's go ahead and jump right in.
First off, if you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to create one for free.
After you've logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar, and search for 'logo'. A number of options pop up, so you can either select the regular logo option, or if there's a type of logo design that relates to your business, click on that instead. Canva has a number of logo templates that you can choose from, ranging from the traditional to the modern, or if you prefer, you can select a blank template to start from scratch.
Once you've selected a logo template to customize, click on it to edit it. Just like with any regular Canva template, you can click on any of the elements on the page to customize them, such as the background, design elements and text, or click on any of the options from the left-hand side panel to add new photos, elements or text into your design.
Using Canva to create a logo is fast and easy. To edit any of the existing elements on this logo design template, all you have to do is click on it, and view the available options up top. For instance, you can change the color of the background by clicking on the color picker up top, add a custom background by clicking on 'background' from the left-hand side panel, or even adding a photo as your background from the 'photos' tab.
You the name of your business by double clicking on it, and writing something new, you can change the appearance of the text by editing its font, size and color up top, and you can change this banner color from the color picker or delete it altogether and add something else from the 'elements' tab on the panel of the left.
For more details on how to customize a Canva design, make sure to watch my video on 'how to use Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below. Once you're done customizing this logo design in Canva, rename your design up top, and then click on the download button on the far right.
If you're creating a logo with a white background, but want that background to be transparent instead, you can do so with a Canva Pro account, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below, since it allows you to download files in PNG format.
If you have a regular Canva account, which is free, you can only download files in JPG format, so the background will be in the color that you choose. So, if you want to embed this logo design onto a page on your blog or website, for instance, make sure that the background colors match. To save the logo you created in Canva to your computer, just click on download again.
Now you know how to create a logo for free with Canva to stand out online. As promised, to get a FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools like Canva that you can use in your online business to save time and boost your productivity, just click on the link in the description box below.
So what will the logo you design in Canva look like: more modern or more traditional or something else? I'd love to hear your answer and start a conversation in the comments below, and also make sure to click on the link in the description box below to get your free cheat sheet, as well as a free 30-day trial of Canva Pro.
If you're new around here, hi I'm Marina Lotaif from Yes To Tech, and I'd love for you to join the family. You can do so by hitting the subscribe button and if you're already subscribed, and want to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am Eastern, just click on the bell after you subscribe and you'll receive a notification every single time I post. I hope you're having a wonderful day wherever you are and I'll see you in my next video.
CANVA TUTORIAL LOGO: How To Create A Logo For Free With Canva. Want to design your own logo for free but don't know how? When starting out in your online business, one of the first things you need to do is create your own logo, and the best part is that you can design your own logo online for free, even if you're not design-savvy. In this Canva logo design tutorial, I'll show you exactly how to DIY a logo so that you can create a logo for free with Canva. So stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to create a logo with Canva to stand out online.
GET A FREE 30-DAY TRIAL OF CANVA PRO: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/_hz59
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
- FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools to run your online business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
- Get A FREE 30-day Trial Of Canva Pro: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- How To Use Canva: https://Youtu.Be/Q0m7psfcl94
- How To Create An Instagram Quote Image: https://youtu.be/9BDIo4UdYdE
- How To Create An eBook In Canva: https://youtu.be/BfIi-CK0D10
- How To Use Canva To Create A Presentation: https://youtu.be/zQUZdpKPhJw
- How To Remove Background In Canva: https://youtu.be/aGuUui8riyk
- How To Create A Facebook Cover In Canva: https://youtu.be/2tmOJOiG3Iw
DISCOUNT CODES & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
- ConvertKit (email marketing software): a 30-day free trial - https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
- Viraltag (social media marketing tool): a 14-day free trial and $15 off - https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
- Leadpages (landing page and website builder): a 14-day free trial - https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
- Interact Quiz Maker (quiz, poll and giveaway maker): a 14-day free trial - https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
- Hostinger (web hosting): 10% off with code YESTOTECH - https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
- Wix (website builder): 50% off yearly premium packages (first time users only) with code EDU_Mar17411703 - http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): a 30-day free trial - https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- Visme (presentation, infographic and visual content creator): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- Teachable (online course platform): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
SHOP THE STORE:
- Brilliant Branding: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/brilliant-branding-evergreen/
- Wonder Website: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/wonder-website-evergreen
- Traffic Takeoff: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/traffic-takeoff-evergreen
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
- Canva Crash Course: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/canva-crash-course
- ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/convertkit-tech-training-tutorials
- Power Productivity: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/power-productivity-premium
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Website: https://www.yestotech.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business, and for step-by-step video tutorials created especially for the non-techie online entrepreneur's point of view.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
Canva tutorial logo, how to create a logo for free with canva, how to design your own logo for free, canva tutorial how to make a logo, canva logo design tutorial, canva logo, how to create a logo with canva, how to create logo, logo in canva, how to create your own logo, make your own logo, canva logo design, how to make a logo, how to make a logo for free, how to design your own logo online, how to diy a logo, design logo for free, canva design tutorial, canva, canva tutorial, how to use canva
Tags: canva tutorial logo, how to create a logo for free with canva, how to design your own logo for free, canva tutorial how to make a logo, canva logo design tutorial, canva logo, how to create a logo with canva, how to create logo, logo in canva, how to create your own logo, make your own logo, canva logo design, how to make a logo, how to make a logo for free, how to design your own logo online, how to diy a logo, design logo for free, canva design tutorial, canva, canva tutorial, how to use canva, yes to tech