8 Canva Tips And Tricks You Don't Know Yet | Canva Tutorial For Beginners On The Best Canva Tricks
Have you been looking for a Canva tutorial for beginners that'll help you use Canva to its fullest extent? In this Canva tutorial, I'll show you 8 Canva tips and tricks you may not know about but wish you knew earlier.
By the end of this video, you'll be running to try out these Canva hacks to up your Canva game. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
First off, if you don't have a Canva account yet, make sure to click on the link in the description box below to create one for free. You can use Canva from your browser, as well as download the Canva Desktop app to make designing even easier. So let's get into the 8 Canva tip and tricks you may not know about:
1. Add rulers and guides
If you need help to position elements on your page, adding rulers and guides will help you immensely when customizing a Canva design.
To use this feature in Canva, click on 'file' from the menu up top, and then on 'show rulers' and 'show guides'. Rulers display the units of the document type, so in this case, pixels.
To add a new guide in Canva, you can either right-click on your design, and select 'add horizontal guide' or 'add vertical guide', or by drag them out from the ruler. The guides snap to elements already on the design, and if you add a new element to your Canva design, this new element can snap to the guide.
2. Easily align elements in a click
The tidy up feature is a Canva design superpower for those of use that can't tell if an element is a few pixels off or a tad misaligned.
You can find it by selecting multiple elements on your Canva design, clicking on 'position' up top, and then on 'tidy up'.
3. Make it easier with styles
While many Canva users rely on templates to create beautiful designs, making them feel your own can take a long time and leaves many less experienced designers feeling lost as to what changes make for good design.
Under the 'more' tab, you can select the 'styles' feature which helps you choose well-suited colors and fonts for your Canva designs. If you're a Canva Pro user, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below, you can also create custom styles using your own brand kit.
4. Find that music faster
You can now find the perfect music to add to your Canva design with the music filter feature.
To access it, click on 'more', 'music', and then use the filter next to the search bar to locate audio that includes vocals, instrumentals, and that's free to use.
5. Add text effects
Canva now brings you 7 text effects that you can add to your designs.
Once you add text to your Canva design, you can click on 'effects' up top to add a shadow, lift, hollow, splice, echo, glitch and neon effect to it.
6. Include free and pro animations
The animate button with the free and pro animations is now available to all Canva users.
When you click on your Canva design at large, you can click on the 'animate' button up top to add a number of different animations to your Canva design, including block, fade, pan, rise and tumble.
If you're a Canva Pro user, which again, you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below, you can also add the stomp, baseline, pop, neon and scrapbook animations to your Canva design.
7. Create, schedule and publish social media directly from Canva
Social media should be simple, and it's now a whole lot simpler with Canva's Content Calendar.
You can plan, create, schedule and publish your social media directly from within Canva to 7 different social media platforms by clicking on the downward pointing arrow up top next to where it says 'download', selecting a social media platform, then selecting your account, writing a comment, and either publishing your Canva design right this second or scheduling it to be posted at a later date and time.
You can also schedule posts from Canva to your social media platforms from the 'Content Calendar' tab on your Canva home page.
8. Transform any Canva design into a template
If you use the same general designs over and over, one of the easiest ways to make your life easier is to transform that Canva design into a template.
To do so, click on the downward pointing arrow up top next to where it says 'download', and scroll down until you find 'template'. Select a folder where you wish to add this Canva design as a template, and then click on 'publish template'.
Now when you access that folder, and click on top of your Canva design which you transformed into a template, you can click on it, and then on 'use this template' to customize a new Canva design using that template.
If you're serious about using Canva to its fullest extent, make sure you check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools like Canva that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know which Canva tip and trick was your favorite. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to make a workbook in Canva for your online course, so you definitely don't want to miss out on that. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CANVA TUTORIAL: 8 Canva Tips & Tricks You May Not Know About (Canva Tutorial For Beginners). In this Canva tutorial, I'll show you 8 Canva hacks you wish you knew to up your Canva game // Click here to get a FREE 30-day trial of Canva Pro: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/26Bz4
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ Get A FREE 30-day Trial Of Canva Pro: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools to run your online business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ How To Edit A PDF For Free: https://youtu.be/OjJjrresH_I
○ How To Convert A PDF To A Word Document: https://youtu.be/lvsbHrdMc7k
○ How To Convert Image To Word Document: https://youtu.be/kwlg5EZcWgc
○ How To Transfer Photos From Your iPhone To Your Computer: https://youtu.be/RF1kX5Ja0x0
○ How To Add Hyperlink In PDF: https://youtu.be/1ZXshzmcLdM
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
Canva tutorial, canva tips and tricks, canva tutorial for beginners, canva, canva tips, canva tricks, canva for beginners, canva beginners tutorial, canva design, canva design tips, canva design tricks, canva beginner tutorial, canva design tutorial, easy canva tutorial, tutorial canva, canva.com tutorial, canva app tutorial, canva hacks, canva tutorial 2020, canva tutorial for beginners 2020
#canva #canvatips #canvatricks
Tags: canva tutorial, canva tips and tricks, canva tutorial for beginners, canva, canva tips, canva tricks, canva for beginners, canva beginners tutorial, canva design, canva design tips, canva design tricks, canva beginner tutorial, canva design tutorial, easy canva tutorial, tutorial canva, canva.com tutorial, canva app tutorial, canva hacks, canva tutorial 2020, canva tutorial for beginners 2020, yes to tech