Wondering how to find low competition keywords for video marketing? In this YouTube keyword research tutorial, you'll learn how to do YouTube SEO using a YouTube ranking software. So let's get right into this SEO tips video on how to do keyword research for YouTube for you to easily optimize a YouTube video and rank YouTube videos.
The best tool to do YouTube keyword research to boost your YouTube SEO efforts is vidIQ. vidIQ has a free plan, though I use the Boost plan, which provides you with 50 daily ideas, allows you to optimize 40 videos per month with the vidIQ keyword engine, track 20 competitors, set up 5 trend alerts, has email and chat support, gives you access to the academy, provides you with a video scorecard, live stats bar, bulk YouTube descriptions, keyword research tool, most viewed videos, top tweets for videos, top trending videos, SEO title and description recommendations, inline tag recommendations, thumbnail preview, compare views, basic video analytics, keyword research tool, best time of day, bulk SEO optimizations, dedicated SEO analytics, and channel wide tags.
You can either access vidIQ via their Chrome extension or website. There are a number of ways that you can use vidIQ to find low competition keywords for video marketing. Once in your vidIQ account, you'll be redirected to your dashboard where vidIQ will provide you with keyword opportunities.
These top keyword opportunities are keywords that help viewers find your videos on YouTube. In my case, the top keyword opportunities for my channel are how to do a webinar, Wix landing page tutorial, create landing page Wix, free landing page Wix and webinars. For each of these top keyword opportunities, vidIQ provides you with the search volume, competition and overall score.
Still in the vidIQ dashboard, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll be able to see the top search terms for your channel. These are the top search terms driving views to your videos, which will help you immensely in terms of YouTube SEO and when doing YouTube keyword research.
In my case, the top search terms for my channel are webinar, Wix landing page, how to add hyperlink in PDF, landing page Wix and webinar tutorial. For each of these search terms, vidIQ provides you with the number of views you get per keyword as well as the watch time.
You can also do YouTube SEO to find low competition keywords for video marketing using vidIQ in the daily ideas section. Since I'm a vidIQ Boost user, the platform provides me with 50 daily ideas of videos that I can create that should rank well in YouTube search.
Not only do the daily ideas provide me with the idea itself, but also with a view prediction that indicates the views that your channel could get from this idea, broken down into very high, high and medium. You can save or dismiss these ideas to help vidIQ's AI give you the topics best suited to your channel.
When you click on a daily idea, vidIQ will provide you with related videos on that topic, so that you can see the exact title that was used, the channel that posted the video, the number of subscribers that they have, how many views that video got and how long ago the video was posted. You can view all of your saved ideas and dismissed ideas under the tabs with the same names.
My favorite way to do YouTube keyword research to find low competition keywords for video marketing using vidIQ is in the keywords section. Not only does vidIQ provide you with a longer list of top keyword opportunities and top search terms for your channel compared to the one they provide you in the dashboard, but you can also search for keywords using the search bar up top.
For instance, say that I'm looking for keywords to add to this video on YouTube SEO. I'd go ahead and search for YouTube SEO and see what comes up. For each keyword provided, vidIQ will also give you the related score, which is a measure of how closely this keyword is related to the keyword you searched for, search volume, which is the average number of time people search for this exact keyword on YouTube each month, competition, which is a measure of how many videos are competing for this keyword in YouTube search results, overall score, which is a measure of how attractive this keyword is to you as a creator, and number of words, which is the number of words in the keyword.
In terms of YouTube SEO, you can see that the related score is infinite, since that is exactly what I searched for, the search volume is almost 350,000, the competition is low, the overall score is 70, and the number of keywords is 2. vidIQ will then provide you with a number of keywords that are related to the keyword you searched for, in our case, YouTube SEO.
These include YouTube SEO tutorial, YouTube SEO 2021, YouTube SEO tips, YouTube SEO 2020 and how to rank YouTube videos. You can also sort these related keywords by each of these columns from lowest to highest or highest to lowest.
Whenever I do YouTube keyword research, I like sorting the related keywords based on overall score from highest to lowest, and then use these low competition keywords in my YouTube video's title, description tags and script to boost my YouTube SEO and video marketing.
Lastly, under this same keywords section, vidIQ provides you with trending videos. These are the top trending videos for the search term you searched for, in our case, YouTube SEO.
Just like with the related videos in the daily ideas section, vidIQ provides you with the video's title, the channel that posted the video, how long ago the video was posted, the number of views per hour and how many total views that video has gotten so far. The top trending videos related to YouTube SEO are how to make $100 a day online, how to get your first 1000 visitors with SEO and content marketing, how to write descriptions, YouTube SEO 2022 - YouTube video ranking, and YouTube SEO complete - get more views on YouTube videos - rank YouTube videos fast.
If you're serious about doing YouTube SEO to find low competition keywords for video marketing, make sure to check out our YouTube tutorials playlist for even more YouTube tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be doing YouTube keyword research for your next YouTube videos. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create a Pinterest business account. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
YOUTUBE SEO: YouTube Keyword Research On How To Find Low Competition Keywords For Video Marketing. Wondering how to find low competition keywords for video marketing? In this YouTube keyword research tutorial, you'll learn how to do YouTube SEO using a YouTube ranking software. If you want small YouTuber support with SEO services that show you YouTube ranking factors, this SEO tutorial for beginners with keywords for YouTube videos is for you. So let's get right into this SEO tips video on how to do keyword research for YouTube for you to optimize a YouTube video and rank YouTube videos.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try vidIQ For FREE: https://vidiq.com/yestotech
○ YouTube Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6SabZSsppY&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqvJB5rh5YYivqDhfPSjb70Z
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/7eQae
○ How To Use Canva To Make A YouTube Banner: https://youtu.be/zZmzVjIuqGg
○ Canva Animation Tutorial: https://youtu.be/4ay60qo63ig
○ How To Add Drop Shadow In Canva: https://youtu.be/IHwmWz0YrGI
○ How To Use Gradients In Canva: https://youtu.be/YT_4JilO600
○ How To Make Canva Templates: https://youtu.be/Wm_hNmLvTLo
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!