Tripwire Funnel: How To Make A Trip Wire That Converts | Tripwire Funnel Examples
Today we’re going to talk about how to create a tripwire landing page for your tripwire sales funnel. A tripwire is an offer you make to someone as soon as they sign up to your email list. This should be a one-time, fast action and HIGH VALUE offer at an oh-my-goodness-I-can't-believe-how-cheap-this-is price, to get your new subscriber to make the transition to paying customer as soon as possible.
Stay tuned until the end of this video to learn all about tripwire funnels, and to get exclusive access to my very own tripwire for my all-time, best-selling online course. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday when I post a new video.
Alright, so let’s get right into how to create a tripwire landing page for your tripwire sales funnel.
I use Leadpages to create this tripwire offer page. You can try out Leadpages for free for 14 days by clicking on the link in the description box below. If you want to learn how to create a sales page in Leadpages, make sure to watch my video on How To Build A Landing Page In Leadpages To Make Sales. The link to it is in the description box below and in the cards above.
The secret to a successful tripwire is that it can't be available anywhere else, just after someone opts in, and that it can only be active for a limited amount of time (by that I mean just 15-20 minutes). This fast action element is what makes the tripwire work, because your new audience member is compelled to take action right then and there.
The best part is that the countdown timer in Leadpages automatically starts when someone signs up to your email list if you have them be automatically redirected to this tripwire page, so you don't need to do any extra work after you set up the automations (how’s that for passive income?).
Here's another way to approach a tripwire: instead of having just one offer in place, you can have two limited-time offers in place. For instance, right after someone signs up for one of your lead magnets, as in for the next 15-20 minutes, they can get one of your products for, say 85% off. If they don't take you up on that offer, they then have 3 days, while you send them the welcome sequence, to grab your product for 50% off.
If you’re using an email marketing platform like ConvertKit, which you can try out for free for 30 days by clicking on the link in the description box below, you can do all of this automatically. First off, when creating a form for your lead magnet in ConvertKit, under the form's main settings, instead of showing a success message when someone subscribes, have your visitor be redirected to another page. This page should be your tripwire. This is how you’ll get the countdown timer running the moment someone signs up, without any extra work on your end.
This lead magnet form should be connected to a welcome sequence. To learn more about how to do that in ConvertKit using automation rules, watch my video on How To Create Automation Rules In ConvertKit. The link to it is in the description box below and in the cards above. Within this sequence, you can set up a filter so that only those who didn’t purchase your product on sale for 85% off will see this new 50% off offer. At the same time, the tripwire offer pages in Leadpages are set up to automatically go from the 85% off sales page, to the 50% off sales page, to the regular price sales page, when the countdown timer on each individual page reaches 0.
Now you know how to create a tripwire landing page for your tripwire sales funnel. As promised, to get exclusive access to my very own tripwire for my best-selling online course, Traffic Takeoff, opt in to any traffic-related freebie on my resources page, the link to it is in the description box below, and gain access to the special Traffic Takeoff pricing for a limited time.
So what do you plan on creating a tripwire on? Leave your answer in the comment section below, and make sure to click on the link in the description box to get exclusive access to my very own tripwire for Traffic Takeoff.
If you liked this video, give me a like below, share it with your friends, and make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time we post a new video. Thank you so much for watching, and I’ll see you in the next video!
TRIPWIRE FUNNEL: How to Create a Tripwire Landing Page For Your Tripwire Sales Funnel. Looking for trip wire funnel secrets on how to create a tripwire funnel for the perfect tripwire? In this video we’ll talk about tripwire funnels for different kinds of products, such as for ecommerce trip wire products and tripwire e-commerce funnels so that you can create tripwire offers and connect them to an email marketing tripwire sequence. We’ll go over a funnel example and tripwire example so you can create a tripwire and tripwire sequence using ConvertKit and Leadpages which is as good as a Clickfunnels tripwire.
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/POcH8
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ GET A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL OF LEADPAGES: https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
GET A 30 DAY FREE TRIAL OF CONVERTKIT: https://convertkit.com?lmref=7SUoRg
○ LEADPAGES TUTORIAL: LEADPAGES LANDING PAGE - How To Build A Landing Page In Leadpages To Make Sales: https://youtu.be/jzn-5gZZ3sY
○ CONVERTKIT AUTOMATION RULES - ConvertKit Automation Examples - Link Trigger ConvertKit: https://youtu.be/v9chPk8fDYg
RESOURCES PAGE: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
○ AFFILIATE MARKETING FOR BEGINNERS: 8 Best Affiliate Marketing Programs For Bloggers 2019: https://youtu.be/pomoLMeXbTM
○ HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET: The 5 Best Ways To Make Money Online + Make Passive Income Online: https://youtu.be/rpRZu5bxNis
○ HOW TO WRITE A BUSINESS PLAN TO START YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS: The Perfect Business Plan Template: https://youtu.be/p5H7KeQP2hk
○ BRAND BOARD: Create A Brand Board Using Canva [+ FREE Brand Board Template]: https://youtu.be/r-bl4BAPhDk
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!