Faceless Video Ideas: How To Make Money On YouTube Without Showing Face
How many of you have been longing to start a YouTube channel, but stop in your tracks because you don't want to be on camera? I'm sure you know that video content is on the rise, and starting a YouTube channel is a great way to grow your business and make money online. In my last video I talked about 3 different ways to 'make a video without being on camera', I'll leave the link to it in the description box below if you haven't watched that yet, and in today's video I'll be sharing with you the 5 best faceless video ideas so that you can make videos without showing your face.
If you've been wondering how to make YouTube videos because you're lacking ideas for YouTube videos without showing your face, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to make faceless YouTube videos, and to get a FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you can use in your online business to save time and boost your productivity. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video. With that said let's go ahead and jump right in.
1. Walk through your process with a whiteboard or doodle.
One of my favorite YouTubers who creates faceless videos is Matilda, who grew her minimalist beauty YouTube channel to over 200,000 subscribers in just two years. I'll leave the link to her channel in the description box below. Contrary to many mainstream beauty YouTubers, she never shows her face, and instead showcases beauty products by talking about them as they're overlayed on her whiteboard.
You can also provide a walk through of any topic by placing the camera above and doodling or writing on a whiteboard, so that your face is never in sight.
2. Create a how to or demo video.
This is awesome if you're showing someone your process, such as how to bullet journal or how to cook a particular meal. At most you'll be showing your hands as you take your viewers through each step, but your face won't be seen.
3. Product reviews.
If you're reviewing physical products, you can do an unboxing video showing what's new or you can create decluttering videos showing which products are worth keeping, and which ones are no longer making the cut.
If you're reviewing digital services instead, you can either do a screen recording or presentation, which I talk about more in depth about in my video on 'how to make a video without being on camera'. Again, I'll leave the link to it in the description box below if you haven't watched that yet.
Many vloggers show their faces when they vlog and discuss what they do in their day-to-day lives, but who says you can't vlog showing your viewers what's around you instead? For instance, in this vlog on Allana Davison's channel, she does a walk through of what her new apartment looks like without showing her face.
5. Do a voiceover that overlays stock images or videos.
Instead of creating a video that shows your face as you explain a particular subject, you can talk through a story or tutorial by creating a presentation with a number of stock images or videos, and adding your voice on top of that. A channel that does this exceptionally well, proven by their over 30 million subscriber base, is Bright Side, which shares answers to life’s biggest questions.
I show you how you can create a video with stock images or videos in my tutorial on 'how to make a video without being on camera', and if you're searching for more places to find stock photos online, make sure to watch my video on 'how to find free stock photos for websites'. The link to it is in the description box below.
Now you know how to make YouTube videos without showing your face to grow your business and make money online. As promised, to download a FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you can use in your online business to save time and boost your productivity, just click on the link in the description box below.
So which of the ways to create videos without showing your face will you try first? I'd love to hear your answer and start a conversation in the comments below, and remember to click on the link in the description box below to get your FREE cheat sheet.
If you're new around here, hi I'm Marina Lotaif from Yes To Tech, and I'd love for you to join the family. You can do so by hitting the subscribe button, and if you're already subscribed, and want to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am Eastern, just click on the bell after you subscribe and you'll be notified every single time I post. I hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are and I'll see you in my next video.
MAKE VIDEOS WITHOUT FACE: How To Make Youtube Videos Without Showing Your Face. How many of you have been longing to start a YouTube channel, but stop in your tracks because you don't want to be on camera? I'm sure you know that video content is on the rise, and starting a YouTube channel is a great way to grow your business and make money online. In my last video I talked about 3 different ways to 'make a video without being on camera', and in today's video I'll be sharing with you the 5 best faceless video ideas so that you can make videos without showing your face. If you've been wondering how to make YouTube videos because you're lacking ideas for YouTube videos without showing your face, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to make faceless YouTube videos.
FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools to run your online business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/tYX9e
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
- FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools to run your online business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
- How To make A Video Without Being On Camera: https://youtu.be/fnvSAZNT4VI
- How To Find Free Stock Photos For Websites: https://youtu.be/rH0gbyj-iL4
- Matilda: https://www.youtube.com/user/matilda91192/featured
- Jamie Paige: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzqyss12CyV4jZtrhpksF4Q
- Shutterstock Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKyVN7fBTaQ3np4WOO7IK9A
- Boxycharm: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbRLG37y5qIOCZbjriKkLNA
- Samantha March: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDnb5YAcjk7pnu25YckVL6g
- Allana Davison: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCewjCoiB__Fikintrj0uLfg
- Bright Side: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rlAVgAK0SGk-yTfe48Qpw/featured
- How To Make Money On YouTube With A Small Channel: https://youtu.be/izHWJOQnbcA
- How To Add Logo Watermark To YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/g1DOfYQ6bXY
- How To Create A YouTube Subscribe Link: https://youtu.be/LnZyyp7SKFY
- How Much Money Does A Small Youtuber Make? https://youtu.be/iDjk21PgAfc
- How To Make A Youtube Banner: https://youtu.be/CFJWkSzUIWI
DISCOUNT CODES & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
- ConvertKit (email marketing software): a 30-day free trial - https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
- Viraltag (social media marketing tool): a 14-day free trial and $15 off - https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
- Leadpages (landing page and website builder): a 14-day free trial - https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
- Interact Quiz Maker (quiz, poll and giveaway maker): a 14-day free trial - https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
- Hostinger (web hosting): 10% off with code YESTOTECH - https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
- Wix (website builder): 50% off yearly premium packages (first time users only) with code EDU_Mar17411703 - http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): a 30-day free trial - https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- Visme (presentation, infographic and visual content creator): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- Teachable (online course platform): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
SHOP THE STORE:
- Brilliant Branding: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/brilliant-branding-evergreen/
- Wonder Website: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/wonder-website-evergreen
- Traffic Takeoff: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/traffic-takeoff-evergreen
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
- Canva Crash Course: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/canva-crash-course
- ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/convertkit-tech-training-tutorials
- Power Productivity: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/power-productivity-premium
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Website: https://www.yestotech.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business, and for step-by-step video tutorials created especially for the non-techie online entrepreneur's point of view.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!