Wondering how to create a Mailchimp landing page? In this Mailchimp tutorial, you’ll learn how to build a landing page in Mailchimp with ease.
By the end of this video, you’ll know exactly how to create a Mailchimp landing page to send out a free download or lead magnet using your Mailchimp signup form. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, subscribe for easy tutorials on how to stand out online, and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
First off, if you don't have a Mailchimp account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. To create a landing page in Mailchimp, login to your Mailchimp account, and then click on 'campaigns' from the left-hand side panel.
Click on 'create campaign' on the top, right-hand side, and then on 'landing page' on the left-hand side panel to create a landing page in Mailchimp to collect new contacts, promote a product or offer a discount. Name your Mailchimp landing page, this name is for your reference only, and isn't visible to landing page visitors, use the dropdown menu to select the audience you want to target with this landing page, and then click on 'begin' to access the Mailchimp landing page builder.
Before you can use a Mailchimp landing page template, you must click on 'accept' to accept their additional terms. Now you'll choose a Mailchimp landing page template and add your content. Some templates are specifically designed to collect subscribers or promote products, but you can add a signup form block or product block to any layout.
As you can see, Mailchimp has two types of Mailchimp templates: basic and themed. Use the basic templates to add your own content to a blank landing page layout. These templates also feature a special logo placeholder that automatically pulls in your default brand logo. Themed landing page templates include placeholder images and text, but like Mailchimp's basic templates, you can use the drag-and-drop editor to add your own content.
Once you've located a Mailchimp landing page template you wish to customize, click on it to edit it. When you place your cursor over any existing content block, you'll notice that you can edit it, duplicate it, or delete it.
You can also add new blocks to your landing page in Mailchimp, including text, boxed text, divider, image, image group, image card, image and text, share, social follow, button, payment and video. You can also click on the 'style' tab to customize your Mailchimp landing page's style for the page, header, body, footer, mobile styles, notification bar and Mailchimp badge.
Once you're done customizing your Mailchimp landing page, click on 'preview' on the top, right-hand side to see what your landing page will look like, both on desktop and on mobile. After you've designed and previewed your Mailchimp landing page, and are happy with how it looks like, click on 'save & close' at the bottom.
After you save your Mailchimp landing page design, you can edit your page title and URL, by using a custom domain or a Mailchimp domain, edit the audience you chose and add tags if necessary, edit the landing page design you just created in Mailchimp, and review your settings and tracking. You can track your Mailchimp landing page with Mailchimp, with the Facebook Pixel, and with Google Analytics, as well as enable or disable restricted data processing, and enable or disable limited data use.
When you're ready, click the 'publish' button on the top, right-hand side to publish your Mailchimp landing page. After you publish, your landing page will be live on the web but unindexed so no one will see it until you share the link. Mailchimp will compile report data as people visit your page and sign up for your marketing or make purchases.
After you’ve published a landing page in Mailchimp you can edit, unpublish, or delete it. To do so, click on 'campaigns' from the left-hand side panel, and make sure that 'all campaigns' is selected. If you have more than one audience in your Mailchimp account, click the 'current audience' dropdown and choose the one which you used to create a Mailchimp landing page.
Scroll down the page until you reach this 'view by type' section, and then click on 'landing pages'. Click on the downward pointing arrow next to where it says 'view report' to edit your Mailchimp landing page or unpublish it.
You can only delete a Mailchimp landing page that has been unpublished. After you've done that, to delete the landing page you created in Mailchimp, place your cursor over it, click on the white box that appears to the left of it, and then click on 'delete' up top.
If you're serious about creating a landing page using Mailchimp, make sure you check out our FREE Complete Website Creation Guide below this video to learn more about how to create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm.
Make sure you comment below and let me know what the Mailchimp landing page you create is promoting. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for easy tutorials on how to stand out online, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to make separate pages in your Wix website. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
MAILCHIMP LANDING PAGE: How To Create A Mailchimp Landing Page. Wondering how to create a Mailchimp landing page? In this Mailchimp tutorial you’ll learn how to build a landing page in Mailchimp with ease. By the end of this video you’ll know exactly how to create a Mailchimp landing page to send out a free download or lead magnet using your Mailchimp signup form. If you want to make the most out of your email marketing efforts watch this Mailchimp landing page tutorial to learn how to create a free landing page which can be used as a Mailchimp sales funnel.
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/yDe5X
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Complete Website Creation Guide: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
○ Try Mailchimp for FREE: https://mailchimp.com/
○ How To Create A Coming Soon Page In Wix: https://youtu.be/jW2-M7azGzY
○ Wix Landing Page Tutorial: https://youtu.be/x_nGneZnFEk
○ How To Integrate Wix With ConvertKit: https://youtu.be/3bmK74YcuFY
○ How To Easily Integrate Mailchimp With Wix: https://youtu.be/euOraKoxk1E
○ How To Add HTML Code To Wix: https://youtu.be/UI0n4WvaHWk
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
Tags: mailchimp landing page, how to create a mailchimp landing page, mailchimp, mailchimp landing page tutorial, mailchimp landing page 2021, landing page, mailchimp tutorial, how to build a landing page, mailchimp landing page free download, mailchimp website, mailchimp lead magnet, mailchimp sales funnel, mailchimp signup form, how to create a landing page using mailchimp, how to create a free landing page, how to create a landing page for free, yes to tech