Create A Sales Funnel That Converts: The Ultimate Guide To Sales Funnels To Make Money Online Easily
Wondering how to build a sales funnel? In this tutorial, I'll be sharing what is a sales funnel and how you can create a money making sales funnel.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to build a sales funnel from scratch and how to build a sales funnel fast so that you can make money online on autopilot starting today. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
As the name implies, a sales funnel is the journey a lead goes on to become a prospect and then a potential customer. The best part is that you can set up this sales funnel once, and then all you have to do is attract new leads to make money online on autopilot.
To build a successful sales funnel, you first need to think about the end of the journey: what product or service do you want to sell once your leads go through this sales funnel? If you're stuck on what to offer, make sure to watch my video on the '5 best ways to make money online'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
In my case, I offer a number of online courses, some on branding, some on traffic generation, and some on website creation. Theoretically, I could create one massive sales funnel that attracts leads to all of these online courses, though it's advisable to create a different sales funnel for each one, since their target audience may be different.
I use Teachable to host all of my online courses, and you can try it out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below. If you want to create an online course yourself, but don't know where or how to start, make sure to watch my video on 'how to create an online course'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you know what product or service you want your leads to buy once they go through your sales funnel, it's time to figure out the steps they need to take along the way until they become said paying customer.
At the very top of the sales funnel is the creation of free, valuable content that your leads can find online. You need your target audience to discover who you are and what you do if you ever want them to buy something from you down the road, or down the sales funnel.
This can be done via a blog post or a YouTube video. The blog post can either be on your own website, or on someone else's website, as a guest post, to reach a larger or different audience than your existing one. I use Wix to create and host my blog, and you can try it out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below.
Since YouTube is owned by Google, which is a search engine, if you properly optimize your YouTube video, it'll easily reach your target audience, not only in the short-term, but also in months and years to come. For tips on how to optimize your YouTube videos, make sure to watch my video on 'how to grow your YouTube channel'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you've successfully captured the attention of your target audience, it's time to get them to opt in, so that they move one step down on your sales funnel. By getting them to sign up for your email list, you're building your know, like and trust factors, and transforming those once cold leads into warm ones.
To get your leads to sign up for your email list you need to offer them something in return. This can be a free guide, checklist, spreadsheet, or cheat sheet, just like the one you can sign up for by clicking on the link in the description box below, or even a masterclass or webinar. This freebie you're offering should help your target audience achieve a certain result related to your product or service fast, so that they become more inclined to move down the sales funnel, and purchase said product or service.
I use Canva to create all of my freebies, and you can try it out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below. If you need help to create a freebie of your own, make sure to watch my video on 'how to make a workbook in Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
For more tips on how to create a webinar, particularly one that is evergreen, meaning that it's pre-recorded so you can send unlimited traffic to it, even while you're asleep, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Create Evergreen Webinars To Automate Your Webinar Funnel'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
I use ConvertKit to store and send all of these freebies, and you can try it out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below. The great thing about ConvertKit is that after I've created an email opt-in and linked a freebie to it, I can create an automation, so that all of this is done on autopilot, without any additional work on my end. I have a number of ConvertKit tutorials here on YouTube, so make sure to check out my ConvertKit playlist, which I'll link to in the description box below.
There are two ways that you can transform your target audience from warm leads to hot ones so that they can't wait to make a purchase. One is by providing them a tripwire offer as soon as they sign up for your email list.
This tripwire offer is a one-time, low-cost promotion for an entry-level product or service that you offer, which again, is related to the product or service you wish to sell at the very end of the sales funnel. For more details on how to set this up, make sure to watch my video on 'how to create a tripwire sales page'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
The second option, that you can also send out even if your target audience purchases your tripwire offer, is to create a nurture email sequence that prepares your target audience to make a purchase, by providing them with facts, testimonials and stories that compel them to buy. In my Webinar Sales Funnel Template, I include a 90% done-for-you, step-by-step template with the exact subject lines, email structure, and copy that you need to make more sales with an email sales funnel. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
I also use ConvertKit to create and send this email sales funnel sequence on autopilot after someone signs up to my email list, and again, you can try it out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below.
If you're serious about building a sales funnel, make sure you check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know what you'll be selling once your leads go through your sales funnel. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to make the most of Canva Pro. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO BUILD A SALES FUNNEL. In this sales funnel tutorial, I'll be sharing what is a sales funnel and how you can create a money making sales funnel to make money online // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/daUbQ
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With 9 Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ 5 Best Ways To Make Money Online: https://youtu.be/rpRZu5bxNis
○ Try Teachable For FREE: https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ How To Create An Online Course: https://youtu.be/EfxAIa4vcjs
○ Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ How To Grow Your YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/-hmwBLJ9dng
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Make A Workbook In Canva: https://youtu.be/lPQhGI5Azto
○ How To Create Evergreen Webinars To Automate Your Webinar Funnel: https://youtu.be/fsCsiiD7RUA
○ Try ConvertKit For FREE: https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ ConvertKit Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbLPqE_rHXqtJkoJPQelKJdOI77aaqIhB
○ How To Create A Tripwire Sales Page: https://youtu.be/yVttWSaODps
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
○ How To Add A Hover Box In Wix: https://youtu.be/qSirhuJwyzE
○ Wix Affiliate Program Review: https://youtu.be/MRH3uBDv3nU
○ How To Use Wix For Blogging: https://youtu.be/15mm7S7jrbg
○ How To Create A Website In Wix: https://youtu.be/e05AZDbzqQs
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate