How To Break Bad Habits - A Super Simple Way To Break A Bad Habit. In this productivity tutorial, you’ll discover a super simple way to break a bad habit, so that you break bad habits once and for all.
We all do things that we’re not proud of, and have bad habits that we would love to break (even if we don’t admit it). Thing is, we don’t know how to break bad habits. The main reason behind this, is because we don’t know the root cause that leads to that bad habit, or even that we’re guilty of that bad habit in the first place.
The first step is to accept that a certain thing is a bad habit. In order to eliminate the bad habit from your behavior, you need to figure out the root cause why you do the bad habit. To do so, ask why, then ask why once more, and then ask why a third time. This will ensure that you break bad habits.
Let’s go over eight of the most popular bad habits, and ask why three times for each:
1: I’d rather be doing something else.
2. It will take long to complete and I don’t have the available resources.
3. I am a perfectionist and am afraid of failure, which makes it hard to focus.
1. All the options seem equally appealing.
2. I have a fear of missing out.
3. My friends may judge me, I am afraid of making the wrong decision and regretting it, and I want to make everyone happy.
1. I leave everything for the last minute.
2. I wake up later than I should, and click snooze 3 times every morning.
3. I do not get enough sleep.
1. It’s easy to just leave things wherever.
2. I don’t have an appropriate place to keep each of my belongings.
3. I don’t have an easy-to-follow system in practice to make my life more organized.
1. It’s hard for me to focus on the same thing for long periods of time.
2. I don’t take breaks during my workday.
3. I have way too much on my plate, and feel overwhelmed.
1. I always think something will take longer than it actually does.
2. I don’t set the appropriate amount of time for each task.
3. I don’t take into consideration any emergencies that may appear, and that my focus will not always be at the same, high level.
1. I lack motivation to accomplish my daily tasks.
2. I have not set goals and aims.
3. I still have not found my purpose.
1. It’s boring and exhausting.
2. My gym is far away and I do not like working out.
3. The classes are strenuous, I don’t see results, and they don’t motivate me to want to attend.
I now have an action item for you. Select one bad habit that you have and find its root cause by asking why 3 times.
GET SUPERCHARGE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/evergreen-syp-sales-page-2
Supercharge Your Productivity: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/evergreen-syp-sales-page-2
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyrYdK6oMwI-gJ0Z5hOUHiw?sub_confirmation=1
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business, and for step-by-step video tutorials created especially for the non-techie online entrepreneur's point of view.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
Tags: yes to tech, how to break bad habits, break bad habits, bad habits, bad habit, bad habits motivation, break the bad habits, break bad habits motivational video, break bad habits motivation, break a bad habit, how to break the bad habits, how to break your bad habit